Wednesday 6 February 2019

Fascinated by Christmas decorations!

I must say that thee best part of the festive season for me was all the wonderful Christmas decorations and lights!
I had wanted to share these on this blog earlier but I was not in the right space to do it...A topic for another blog post!


The Pavillion Shopping Centre in Westville, Durban did not disappoint! The bows did it for me!

These cute glasses were at St John's Centre, the optometrist there had the best decorations in the whole of Pinetown. I did the legwork, trust me!

King Shaka International Airport!!!

Bursting with Zulu pride, the decorations at my hometown airport were the best I have ever seen. This is a bold statement and I stand fully behind it.
Zulu-pride aside, just look at how gorgeous it was:


No comments:

Post a Comment