Friday 30 October 2020

Finding yourself or getting back to yourself


 It's not that I have forgotten, but I am no longer 
that person and I desperately want to go back to being her but it wasn't ideal.

Without the hard exterior, abantu bajwayelana kabi (people take advantage).
The other day my brother was narrating a story and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that one of the people who used to make my life hell died years back. Had I been a tough cookie back then, he wouldn't have dared to mess with me. Glad he's dead.

Back to my point, I want to be a pure & kind hearted, soft spoken person again but being timid, naive and trusting is gone. Perhaps I am the person I need to be. Perhaps the trials and tribulations were necessary to get me to this point.
Trying to find a silver lining in every situation is what I need to focus on.
I am committing to the examen prayer before bed every night. Why did I stop doing it vele?
#prayerworks #healing #restoration #gettingbacktoself

No comments:

Post a Comment