Thursday 13 December 2018

I live here now! So can you. Look up Glenread Sleepover - Penthouse flat with a view on Airbnb


First off, I wanna thank @ceceolisa for inspiring me to celebrate this huge accomplishment!
My first flat. A penthouse flat with a spectacular view. It has 5 bedrooms and I only need 1, so the rest are open for rentals, you may have seen the ad on Instagram a while back: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlFsMbrBlqcNwTLZwlLJ3vK8wuQTG249788Xok0/
Let me give you a quick photo tour
 I opted for this dining room set, simply because I stay with university students who tend to break things (don't tell them I said this about them - they are good kids and i love and appreciate them), so I couldn't have expensive furniture or things that can break easily. The Grapefruits on the table are from Mnakile Zwane and the orchid from my sister Nonjabulo Eensue.
 A view from outside the flat. This place has helped me overcome my fear of heights.

 The balcony, my pride and joy! It is so big. It is definitely bigger than my previous rented apartment. I enjoy chilling out here. Sometimes I just sit and pray or clear my head just nje.

 The "before picture" of the lounge area. A lot has happened since moving into this place in mid-July

This is where I throw down!


The laundry room has got to be my favourite room in this whole house. I get my things clean and smelling good right here.


So I recently registered my property on Airbnb. check it out: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/30459590?s=51 

No comments:

Post a Comment