Sunday 12 April 2020

JFC (Jwara Fried Chicken)

First time making my own bread crumbs👏👏👏👏. I knocked over the first batch and my niece had to clean the floors for me. I was a mess, I legit wanted to cry.
So I had to dry the bread slices in the oven and then grate them into smaller pieces. I then added aromat, cumin and coriander powder and crushed it further in the food processor. I seasoned the wings with salt and pepper.
I then egg washed the chicken wings and crumbed them. Let them sit for a bit and then deep fried until they looked and smelled like perfection.
Oh so yum! Even my picky eaters (mommy and Mbelukazi) wanted seconds. I count this as a win!!!
#feelingchuffed #freerangechicken #deepfried #yummy #yum #yummyeats #chickenwings #chicken #yummylicious #deliciously_sa #delicious #foodbloggers #tastyfoods #foodgasm #instaeatssouthafrica #southafricanfoodies #food24_sa #icook #homechef #cookathome #foodies #foodiesofinstagram #foodgram #foodiesofsa

No comments:

Post a Comment