Tuesday 14 April 2020

Mpumalanga, my happy place!

When all this is over, we shall travel again. In fact we will be making up for the lockdown. I foresee plenty of #shotlefts in the post corona pandemic era.

While we are keeping our social distance and enjoying time with our families and loved ones, let's rejoice in our travel memories. I am trying to not overshare but trim my clips to show a little bit of what I love so much about Mpumalanga.

I remember travelling with Kabelo and Mnakile, listening to the radio and discussing other things as we were staedily moving towards Hazyview, using the Kiepersol route. The car stopped suddenly and a frustrated Kabelo was confused. Putting his hands in the air as if to say "Hi taku hini?" he shouted "Wait wait wait", shushing us. "How can you chat and listen to the radio at the same time?" inquiring, clearly disturbed and baffled by our multitasking abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment